Get ready for our Halloween Sneak Peek video.
- This week we’re killing into the world of the Past Tense.
- Last we got some “tricks and treats” in store for you.
- Our Grammar focus this week is about the “scary past tense”, a way to talk about spooky events that happened in the past. It’s frightfully interesting.
- We’ll show you how to say he SAW a ghost, or she ENCOUNTERED a haunted house.
- We’re also going to explore some chilling Halloween vocabulary.
- Get ready for some ghostly encounters.
- Check Out the platform. We’ve got a Cauldron of extra resources for you,
- so Make sure to visit our platform at www.brentschool.com and get your points.
- We’re here to make your language learning as thrilling as a haunted house tour .
- Keep learning, keep exploring, and we’ll see you in our Halloween lesson.
- Good “DIE” forever. See you in class for some more Halloween fun!