Our “Black Friday” class is here!
- Get ready to “Shop till you drop” in English.
- This week we’re diving into the hustle and bustle of Black Friday shopping.
- Our Grammar Focus this week is all about the Present Perfect Simple and Past Simple the keys to talking about your shopping adventures. It’s a Shopaholic’s dream!
- For example, you learn how to say, I’ve bought a new phone, or she found amazing discounts.
- What’s your favourite shops? Do you have any? Put your answers in the comments below!
- For The whole Black Friday experience. Visit our platform. We have a lot of content waiting for You,
- and don’t forget to click on that subscribe button and ring that notification bell. You don’t want to miss out on our shopping extravaganza.
- We are here To make your language learning as thrilling as a Black Friday Shopping Spree. Keep learning, keep shopping, and we’ll see you in our Black Friday lesson.